Christmas

December 2, 2011

Happy 80th!

Last Saturday we had the opportunity to spend the afternoon with a very special lady. My Aunt Dale (my dad's sister) celebrated her 80th birthday. Her family hosted a luncheon and program for her. We have lived just around the corner from my Aunt Dale for almost 24 years. She's always so pleasant and fun to be around. She is a great example to me and has been to my kids over the years. We wish her many more happy ones.

We shared a table with Tamara, Richard and Karissa. They served us the most delicious soup and salad bar. And oh yeah, don't forget the cake too.

It was fun visiting with cousins and getting to know all of their little families. They had a really good turn out. And why wouldn't they when you are honoring someone special like Aunt Dale.

No comments: