Christmas

December 16, 2009

Fantabulous News Everyone!!

Oh my heck, I opened up my e-mails this morning and got a lovely surprise from United Notions. I'm so excited that I'm shaking in my boots! Not really, I'm sitting here in my pj's thinking I might just start crying any minute that's how exciting this is. My Moda Bakeshop display entry from back in September was chosen to be featured on Moda Bakeshop, yup you heard it right, Corn Wagon is going to be featured there tomorrow. Go here http://modabakeshop.com/ to check it out or click on the icon on my side bar. Wow is that awesome news or what and it comes with a nice little cash bonus. Yahoo!! This may seem little to you but it is a huge success step for me. My hard work and talents are starting to pay off. Have I mentioned lately that I love my job!! Here is a picture to refresh your memory of my display.
Now let's see if we can't get United Notions to notice my December's display!

8 comments:

Collette C. said...

Yahoo! I am so proud of you. You have tremendous talent, and such an eye for what looks good. I am glad to see the big world of Moda is recognizing what you do. I will be looking tomorrow to see that they do you justice. Congratulations! Love you, Collette

Lindsay said...

Congratulations to you! That is huge. Can't wait to hop onto their site and see your hard work shared with all of the world!

Meg said...

that's awesome Shannon!!

Emily Herrick said...

AAAAaaaaahhhhhh! I'm so excited! I posted on my blog too! YEA! I just have to come visit you tomorrow...Are you gonna be there? :o)

Unknown said...

WOW, that is so neat. I can't believe that all your wonderful talents haven't been noticed before now. I don't think I know any one as talented at putting things together. Good for you!!

harmonie said...

Congrats! That is very exciting!

Lisa said...

I am sooo excited for you! What an awsome way for everyone to see your talents. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Yvonne said...

Congratulations from the Netherlands Shannon!