Christmas

November 18, 2011

Bag Class for November

Are you looking for a great gift idea for that special someone this Christmas. Look no longer, this little Peek A Boo bag is perfect. It is great for sewing supplies, make-up, kids little treasures, like crayons or markers, stationary items, etc. Join me on November 30th at the Corn Wagon and I'll show you just how easy they are to make. They only take two fat quarters, interfacing and a zipper. Don't let the zipper scare you away, it's quick and easy. Stop in the shop or e-mail (oohsaahsw@aol.com) me if you are interested. "SEW" think of everyone that's on your list this year.

2 comments:

Rennie said...

They really look lovely those bags. It's a pitty there is a big ocean between us because otherwise I come over for your class. Love to you

Yvonne said...

Since you where so sweet to give me one for my birthday I know how cute these bags are! I am so happy to have one! Have fun teaching! Love, Yvonne