Christmas

November 4, 2011

Quilt Market is Now Open!

First day of Quilt Market was a busy one. I did get the chance to roam around and see a few things. And look who I ran into at the Riley Blake booth, my good friend Bonnie from Pie Plate Patterns. We had lunch a couple times together during the show. Marsha and Mary Ann from the Corn Wagon (my bosses), Emily and Myself in front of the Michael Miller booth. Not such a good picture with my eyes shut.

And all of these fun ladies just happened to come to Em's booth at the same time. Some from home, the others blog friends. Recognize any of them?

I was beat from the whole days events but Marsha and Mary Ann begged me to go to the Moda Party. The theme, Moda's Got Talent. The meal was good but the entertainment was the best.

Rythmn of the Magic was one of the performers and Mary Ann got chosen to go up on stage and help this talented young man out. He did some amazing acts.

The Moda family all dressed up for the occasion. There was everything from the Village People, Martha and George Washington, the Pope, a nun. They really do know how to make you laugh. My sides hurt from laughing so much. A great time was had by all.

Only in your dreams Mary Ann! Can you see who she's dreamin about? Ty Pennington autograhed a picture today and she's still floating on cloud nine.


Sweet dreams everyone, more to show and tell you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

What a lovely post about your time in Houston Shannon! It must have been awsome there! Ty Pennington? Isn't that the guy from Extreme Home Make over? I will answer your email this weekend, you are probably home by now.