Christmas

July 5, 2013

Panguitch Get Away!

I have had the honor of being a teacher at the Panguitch Quilt Walk for three years now.  This event takes place the first weekend in June.  I was scheduled to teach 2 classes this year but unfortunately my bag class was canceled.  I went ahead and taught my Tea Party Quilt on Friday.  I was demonstrating on these cute black, whites and teal fabrics.  (Now completed, by the way).
 
My students were very easy to handle as there were only two of them and they both had the same name of Ann.  So this is Ann 1.
And this is Ann 2.
It was fun getting to know these two.  It was their first time visiting the Quilt Walk.  I hope they had an enjoyable time while they were there. 
Friday's trunk show was a local gal I know. The one and only Francine Barrett does the most amazing things.  She really is a go getter.  Her show was full of wonderful things.
Then on Saturday Stuart and I took a little jaunt in the side by side over to Byrce Canyon for some sight seeing.
 

Our little machine is street legal so we can ride it on the highway and people just don't know what to think when they see us coming.  We get all kind of looks passing by.
My favorite place is going through the Red Canyon.  It is always so beautiful.

After our ride over to Bryce and a quick pit stop at the trailer we packed our lunch and headed out to Panguitch Lake.  We enjoyed watching the baby ducks trying to stay a float in the windy water.

What a fun quick get away.  The love of the outdoors and sewing, life is great!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

You got the best of both worlds, sewing and the great outdoors!