Christmas

November 9, 2009

Vintage Circles Quilt

I'm headed to a quilt class! A little bit of a travel but my car knows the way. It's been that route several times. I will be heading to St. George on Thursday to take the Vintage Circles Quilt class at Mormon Handicraft. I want to teach this class at the shop this winter and I want to know all the secrets, so I'm on my way. I will be there Thursday afternoon and evening and then I'm going to spend the night at my sister Collette's house that night and back home Friday morning. I know I'm crazy, but you know us quilters! Isn't she a cutie, I can't wait to make my own. I'm making mine out of Happy Campers by Sandra Klop from American Jane for Moda. It will be a cute vintage baby quilt. Can't wait to show off the finished results. Then you can sign up for it at the Corn Wagon come January. Got to run and start cutting my triangles!

2 comments:

Strong said...

That is a cool quilt design.

daurenet said...

Ahhhhhhh, that is so cute! I love it, and just so you know I have been working on 2 quilts. Very cute, need to stay home and finish them.