Christmas

April 17, 2012

OMG. . . A bag!

It has been a long time since I have showed off a bag. This bag is called Pockets a Plenty and it is a Whistlepig Creek Productions. I like doing their bag because they have easy cutting instructions and step by step sewing notes.I chose fabrics from Sandi Henderson's line Secret Garden. I saw the whole line in Houston and then I was hooked on it. It took the shops a little time to get it but the wait was well worth it.
The colors are so bright and fun and don't you just love the giant buttons on the pockets.
If I was going to rate this bag on a sewing level. I would place it from beginner to advanced. Would this be a bag any of you are interested in doing a class? Give me some feed back.

4 comments:

Lida said...

Wish I was able to make it. because it looks fantastic! Love those colors for the Summer!
Greetings
Lida

carina said...

Dear shannon how nice to read again about your trip and everything you bought. Never money enough! Im in love of your bags and the new colors. 3x kis carina

Yvonne said...

Who knows when so many Dutch ladies love these bags, we will start a bag class over here too. Maybe you will have to come over again to teach me the skills! (LOL) This bag is really cute!

Rennie said...

I love these bags and i invite you as well!