Christmas

July 4, 2009

Catch Up!

Sorry I haven't blogged for a couple of weeks, just lazy I guess. Anyway I think I've caught you up on some things that have been happening around here. Not much though. Stuart and I are headed for Girl's camp this week, we are the camp hosts at KoHoLoWo up Santaquin Canyon. This will be our 4th year of doing it. There are host quarters to stay in but I'd rather stay in our trailer. We will be eating most of our meals with the girls, so not much to do there. The job isn't hard, change the t.p. in the holder when their empty, turn the generator off and on, you know maintaining stuff. My sewing bag is packed plum full of stuff to work on. I can even take my machine to sew on. Oh the luxuries of home. I will have alot of time to do whatever I want. I guess you could call this a mini vacation. I will blog about our adventures when we return. I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. By the way, where did June go? P.S. Do you want a good laugh or two? Check this sight out if you haven't already. http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/

2 comments:

Shortcake and Company said...

Oh...I'm glad you're back. How I've missed your blogs.

Emily Herrick said...

LOVE THAT BAG! I was in CW yesterday and we were all talking about it. I was there looking for you when they told me you were at Girls Camp. How fun! Give me a holler when you get back- I have a project for you. And some AWESOME payment. Just wait til you see it! ;o)