Christmas

July 27, 2009

Quilts, Quilts, Quilts!

The Fiesta Days Quilt show keeps getting bigger and bigger every year. There was a big variety of quilts this year. Angie and myself went down on the 24th to view them all. Congratulations to one of my friends Lisa Dunn for winning one of this years Viewer's Choice Awards. I wished I had gotten a picture of her quilt called Grandma's Aprons. Here are pictures of the quilts I took to display for this year. Taffy Pull, and Mystery Pinwheel. Both patterns are from Pie Plate Patterns.

Memories of Dad

Floating Square, Pie Plate Patterns.

Button Up Butter Cup. This is the quilt I have made for my sewing room. It's made out of 40's and 50's retro fabrics.

Vintage Baby Quilt by Yo Yo Mama Designs.

1 comment:

Ben and Tracy said...

I absolutely love your Button Up Butter Cup quilt. My sister and I just kept looking at it, we couldn't get enought of it. You are a very talented lady and you have passed that along to your gals.