Christmas

December 21, 2010

Christmas is for kids! (and Papa's)

Papa White has a classic for his favorite Christmas story. We have his original copy of the book, How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Most of his ornaments on our tree have the Grinch theme. Yesterday while Thayne was here I showed him one that plays a tune. Oh no, I think I have opened pandora's box. I couldn't get him to leave it alone there after. He wanted to play it over and over again. He kept saying, "I push button again, Mama?" What amazement in his eyes everytime the tune would play and the refrigerator lit up. Here the Grinch is stealing the roast beast!"I not Grinchy, Mama!"
After doing this process over and over for sometime, Papa finally chimed in on the song. Thayne didn't know quite what to do as Papa sang to him. Listen in on the fun they were having.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Ohhh...that Thayne got a naughty look on his face! He is such a cute littel boy! So nice to look at him and Stuart on the little movie and here Stuart sing!