Christmas

June 27, 2011

Another My Favorite Bag!

This bag was my sample I used to teach with at the Panguitch Quilt Walk. I had it at different stages to show them during the day. I finally sat down last week and finished up to get it in the shop before Shop Hop.
The fabrics used, Riley Blake. Lola's Posies from Lil Tueller. Isn't it the cutest ever? And if you are wondering about those pink grommets, Dritz is putting them out in packages now. I can't wait to use my red ones.

How many of you out there have made this bag? I would love to see them, send pictures my way. My e-mail address is oohsaahsw@aol.com and we can do a My Favorite Bag "SEW" and Tell. Is this your Favorite Bag too?

4 comments:

Paula said...

This bag is very nice, and such bright bold colors. Love it.

Yvonne said...

I am sure their are many, many, made. Hope that you get all kinds of cute pictures!
The fabric you used on this one is cute too, perfect for summer!

Anonymous said...

Lovely! I have to admit I have never made this bag. I will have to look around for the pattern.

Elizabeth said...

Here is a thread on Two Peas in a Bucket where a bunch of ladies made this bag and posted pictures. Enjoy!!
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/mb.asp?cmd=display&thread_id=3072081&pg=1