Christmas

July 20, 2012

Lollipop, lollipop, oh lolli, lollipop!

I read some where this week that today is National Lollipop Day! Oh my goodness we have a national day for everything it seems like, doesn't it? Notice I always pick up on all the "SWEET" ones they have. Those are really the ones that catch my attention!
And in honor of this fun day See's Chocolates are giving away their famous chocolate lollies. So if you live close by one of these fabulous candy stores you just might want to stop in and get yourself a little treat, and it's free! These bring back childhood memories for me. Santa would always leave one or two of these in our stockings at Christmas time. The caramel and chocolate are my favorite.
And speaking of lollipops. Do you remember this line of fabric that Anna Maria designed for Free Spirit about 5 years ago called Chocolate Lollipops?
Well, looky what I found in "my" fabric shop as I was re-arranging the piles. I think it was meant to be that I play in my fabric this week! And look it even has rows put together. Hum, another UFP!
Now go and get you some lolly's, I am for a treat at the rodeo tonight!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Don't we all love lollipops. Never to old to enjoy them I think. Hope you enjoyed the rodeo in the new arena!