Christmas

December 30, 2012

A Hostess Mystery!

Many of you know this already but, it's good-bye to Hostess! Yes that means no more Zingers, Twinkies, Snowballs, Ho Ho's, etc., etc.  But not at the Corn Wagon, at least for now.  When I opened up the cupboard to get cups for my quilt class I found this box hiding on the second shelf.  As we say, "Anything is fair play in the cupboard."  I opened them up and offered them to my students.  Hope they didn't belong to anyone in particular!  Sorry Mary Ann, if they belong to you I couldn't pass them up.  Why is that when you know you can't have something such as Hostess anymore the more you want one, even if it's been forever since you had.
 
And then, when I was putting things away in the office another box appeared.  Where in the heck are these things coming from?  For now we will enjoy them I guess.  Who knows if and when we will ever get to try a deep fried Twinkie.  We should of had one in Houston, girl's!

No comments: