Christmas

August 22, 2009

Scrap-Baby

Oh baby this post is exciting. I told you my freind Emily was going to be on Moda Bake shop sometime soon. Well today is the day. Congrats Emily. Emily has put together the cutest little baby quilt just from strips out of one Moda Scrapbag. I am lucky enough to look at this darling quilt because it is on display at the Corn Wagon showing you just what you can do with one little scrapbag and a little yardage. Emily is having a contest on her blog crazyoldladiesquilts.blogspot.com, go visit her there if you want to play along and make sure you stop in the bake shop on my side bar to get her tutorial for the Scrap Bag- Baby Quilt. This is one you can make in afternoon. Hum, all you need is your scrap bag and I bet you by golly I know where you can get one. Try the Corn Wagon in Springville!

No comments: