Christmas

August 12, 2009

Simply Pumpkins!

With the breeze coming through my windows this morning I can feel a touch a fall coming on, which reminded me that I needed to post my next project for my Simply Sewing 101 class. It's time to get back on track now that the hustle and bustle of all the summer activities are dwindling down. We will be making these cute pumpkins on Sept. 8th. Just the right project to start off the fall season. Necessary items: 2 coordinating fat 1/4's or 2 1/3 yard cuts of pumpkin colored fabric
one long skinny scrap (to tie around middle of pumpkins)
2 dreid sticks('with personality' for stems, such as tree branches)
small bag of stuffing
thread to match
I know my regulars have been waiting for this day to come so don't forget to mark Sept. 8th on your calendars, and if you haven't joined our Simply Sewing group yet now's the time to do so. Come sew with us, we have lots and lots of fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! It seems like Fall is near here in PA too!

Amberly said...

Yeah! I am so excited. I will be there for sure:)

Shortcake and Company said...

Shannon...these are adorable! How hard are they (really!)? I'm trying to figure out if I'll have enough time to make these? (you know...I'm tethered to Alyvia).