Christmas

August 10, 2009

The winners are:

Thanks everyone for playing along with the quilt quessing contest. The comments were all so nice and they really do mean alot to me. Sorry I'm just a tad late posting the winners. I've been pre-occupied with a baby in the house. Now that's something I'm not used to! I'll post about that later. So here's how it ended up. The correct number of quilts was 20. I had 2 of you that were right on and 3 of you that were just one away. I can't just give 3 prizes out, all 5 of you will be getting a prize from me, how about that? Drum roll please, and the the winners are:
Melody 20
Megan 20
Andie 19
Sarah 19
Shanna 21
Please contact me through my e-mail address, (oohsaahsw@aol.com) so I can get your address. I hope to have them in the mail by the end of the week. Thanks again everyone for making this so much fun. Happy sewing, Shannon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! What fun! Thank You!

Meg said...

Yeah!! I'm so excited for my prize! You are so cute Shannon. That was a fun post! How did the retreat go? I still want to come down and have you teach me something. I have a nice sewing machine I don't even know how to use except sew a straight line, which I don't even do that ever. I need to learn!! When is your next class?