Christmas

August 4, 2009

Sewing on the Side!

Hum, let me think about that! That's sounds kind of funny doesn't it? How can you sew on the side when that's all you do in the first place! Emily with Crazy Old Ladies Quilts has asked me to help her out with a little sewing project. So yes there it is, I will be doing some sewing on the side! She wants to give Dipped in Chocolate a make over. I'm making the new quilt for the cover of her pattern. How exciting is that? And better yet it involves the word chocolate, it's perfect. I'll take it I told her. The fabrics are in lighter shades of pinks and browns. If you haven't seen all of the amazing things this lady can do, visit her blog Crazyoldladies.blogspot.com and check out all her cute patterns. And by the way, Emily isn't old and she certianly isn't crazy! She's onto great and wonderful things. Moda has just picked up her patterns as have many other retailers across the states. And just think, I will be able to say I knew her when. Congrats, Emily on making the big time. I'm glad I can call her one of my quilting buddies.
Look at this fun bundle she gave me. What should I make out of it? Ahh, I bet I use one of Emily's patterns for this. This is called Blessings from Moda. It hasn't even hit the store shelves yet. I'm one lucky girl. Thanks, Emily.

1 comment:

Sboyack said...

I don't know how you find the time but your amazing. Love the colors and can't wait to see what you do with them. Good Luck.