Christmas

September 9, 2009

And the winner is . . .

Guess what? There were two of you that were 1 number away from the correct answer. I just can't let one of you have the fat quarter bundle, so both of you will be getting one. Thanks everyone for celebrating with me and making this year of blogging "SEW" much fun. I have made some new friends from far and near by doing this whole blogging thing. I appreciate all your kind comments and the support you give me to keep going.

The # of fat's in my shelf is 373, can you beleive there is that many in my pocession. I will probably never use them all but they sure do look pretty all organized.

The winners are:
Amberly with a guess of
372 and Daurene with a guess of 374.
Congrats ladies, Iwill get your prizes out right away.

1 comment:

daurenet said...

Oh my heck,can't believe I won! Thanks so much Shannon. I so wanted to come down today,couldn't, can't tomorrow, and not sure if I can make it in on Sat. But boy do I want to. Can I get off this busy band wagon? Right now I just want to sew. Thanks again, your the best! And those quilts are beautiful:)
daurenet