Christmas

September 26, 2009

Oops! No words

I don't know what happened here but the blog entry titled We're planning a wedding somehow got deleted or something weird happened in blog land. So let me explain about the pictures. Our good friend Haley is getting married and she has asked that myself and the girls help her with some of her wedding plans. She and Broden are getting married in January. We met a couple of weeks ago for dinner at Dalton's in Payson and had a wonderful time visiting and helping her come up with some fun and new ideas for the big day. We haven't all been together like this since the girl's dance conventions years ago. Haley is holding a quilt that I did for Deanne to give her. I have had it quite awile so I finished it up so I could take it that night. I call it the Brady Bunch quilt. Thanks for letting us help with your special day, Deanne and Haley. I hope we came up with some fun and exciting things for your wedding. Sorry about the goof up, I don't know what happened but it did have text with it the first go round.

1 comment:

deborah peake said...

They picked the right girls to help plan the wedding. You and your girls are so talented and creative..I have my blog up and running check it out..theresnoplacelikenanas.blogspot.com..It is kinda of crazy but I am learning. i hope you enjoy my blog as much as I have enjoyed yours..