Christmas

June 16, 2010

Beautiful!

This is a blog entry I wanted to do last summer but I never took the picture to tell you about it. This is Dr. Trapnell's office building that I pass by on my way to work. I would notice the colors getting my vibrant everytime I drove by. By the end of the summer season these planters were beautiful. So last week I noticed they had hung the baskets out again for this summer season. I just happened to have my camera. Yup, I am going to show you just how beautiful these get. I will be posting periodically throughout the summer.
Just today when I passed I noticed some color showing through. We're on our way to beautiful!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

This house looks a bit like a ducth mansion. All the houses in Holland are made of bricks and most of them in red brick stone.