Christmas

August 30, 2010

A shopping we will go!

How long has it been since the White girl's have had a day out? A very long time. Last week we spent a day together in Park City. We wanted to do something fun before Angie went back to Idaho for school.Even McKinley got in on the action. She just had to have a purse and some monies! We have taught her well haven't we? She was full of vim and vigor as we set out that morning.

Our first stop in Park City was the World Market. This is a great store with all sorts of fun things, ranging from furniture to party goods. It kind of reminds me of Peir 1 Imports. Check it out sometime when you are there. It's in the Redstone Shopping CenterAfter blowing an hour in World Market we headed to Baja Cantina for mexican food. This has to be one of the yummiest mexican resturants around. It is Kira's all time favorite. If she could she would spend every birthday there!
And of course a stop at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for the carmel apples and chocolate covered pretzels and please don't forget the Rocky Road Fudge! My favorite treat. Onto the outlets for an afternoon of shopping, And that's just what we did, we kind of split up and went to some of the shops that the others were not interested in. My first stop was the Bass Outlet store and look what I tried on.

A pair of jeans that were too short! What? I couldn't beleive what I was seeing. For all of you that know me, know I have a hard time finding jeans short enough. Well, I never thought I would see this. I had to get a picture just so the girl's would believe me. Here's a side view.
And the front view. I didn't even have shoes on either! Can you imagine if I had.
And really, can you beleive this? Look at this guy he's a giant next to little old me!
I'm hooked, let me go! McKinley was having so much fun in the dressing room while Angie was trying on jeans. The employees just couldn't get enough of her. She's quite an entertainer.
" What do you think?" Are they me? Not quite a hospital shoe Angie!
As you can see we had no problem filling up Kira's car with our daily finds. What a fun filled day we had. Now it's time to hit the road for home.
Remember the first picture of this post? McKinley's vim and vigor, little by little wore down. We tuckered her right out. She slept the whole way home.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Oh how cute does McKinley looks! You all seem to have fun there in Park City.

Mary Grace McNamara said...

What a fun day you all had! You're lucky to have so much family around to spend time with.

MGM