Christmas

May 28, 2011

Happy Memorial Day

What a great weekend to post about this quilt. The Flag of Valor quilt, fabric and pattern by Minick and Simpson, for Moda. Isn't it beautiful It's a perfect quilt for remembering our brave men and women serving our country. And what a great way to show our patriotism. I want to hang this one outside. Don't want to go to all the fuss gathering your fabrics, well then come see us at the Corn Wagon. We can hook you up with a kit. We even have the flag bunting for sale. Don't wait too long, cause they are going fast. E-mail me or the shop and let's get one shipped out to you. Maybe I should of gotten started on it before this weekend. I'll shoot for the 4th of July so I can hang it outside on the porch. But I didn't say it would be this year or next. Your just going to have to wait and see.
I'm off to the sewing room, should I clean, cut or sew? The last sounds the funnest but if I want to sew on this quilt I'll have to cut. Hum, what's a girl to do? Whether you are traveling, camping, picnicing, horse riding, etc. Make sure you have a happy and safe holiday weekend.

Visit http://www.qovf.org/ to see some of the different Quilts of Valor put out by other fabric companies or a way you can get involved in such a great program.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

What a beautiful Minnick & Simpson Quilt. It will look great in front of your home at the 4th of July! And what a great initiative to make these quilts.