Christmas

May 19, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Stuart came home with a bouquet of fowers on the Friday before Mother's Day, something he has been doing since all of the kids have flown the nest. I'm not his mother so he calls this day for him and I something else. (but that's a personal secret!)

What to do with these beautiful flowers when your headed out the door to Idaho for the weekend.Pack them in a cooler and go. And they traveled well. Then after we were settled in the Ground Force 1 watching T.V. Stuart suprised me with yet another Mother's Day gift.

Two new pair of summer jammies. Lightweight, soft and cool for those hot summer months. I love new jammies, they have always been one of my favorite things.

My husband is the best, he really knows how to treat this mom!

Sorry I didn't get around to wishing eveyone a Happy Mother's Day. Hope it was just what you were wishing for.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

O,O, did Stuart spoil you again! What a beautiful flowers! and comfortable jammies you can't have enough in my opinion. Love the interior of the new trailer by the way.