Christmas

September 5, 2011

Oh, my goodness!

Look at all this fabric goodness that was delivered to shop all in one day. It was just like opening gifts at Christmas time. So many new fun lines coming in. Lost & Found by My Mind's Eye for Riley Blake. This one is really cute and has an old vintage flair. I can't wait to show whats being made with this line. Let's just say it's not JUNK-y stuff!

This line is called Hometown from Sweetwater for Moda. Oh my heck this is cute stuff. And again there's something being quilted right now as I type. Can't wait to show you what I've been busy doing in the sewing room with it. Hum, do I hear the word new bedroom!

Another cute line from Moda. Completely drawn a blank on this one. Wann help me out with it? Nothing in the works for it yet.

And we just got this line in. Decadence by Samantha Walker for Riley Blake. The avacado greens, yellow and oranges are making a come back. It seems like I just had this color scheme in my kitchen, oh let's say about 24 years ago! Don't know that I could do it again though.

Remember, the Corn Wagon does ship. Did anything catch your eye?

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

You have been busy posting, how fun to read all you have been up to lately! Can't wait to spend some time nosing around in the Corn Wagon soon!