Christmas

September 5, 2011

We've been shopping!

I took both Hatch and Karas "Back to School" shopping again this year. A tradition I started when Hatch started Kindergarten. Won't it be fun when they are all able to go on a shopping and lunch date with Grandma. Hatch was so cute about it. He's always thinking of future dates. He told me he would even be going with me when he turn's 16 and he can drive us and unload my walker from the trunk! Gosh, I love this kid. He knows how to make his grandma smile. I took Hatch on a Friday and Karas the following Monday. Hatch and I had lunch at the University Mall. He chose Arby's for his lunch. Just look at the curly fry would ya!

Then it was off to Gunnies Western Wear for a new pair of boots. He decided he needed these more than a couple of shirts. He made a good choice, they are pretty awesome looking boots.

And for our dessert treat. Krispy Kreme Donuts. We watched as they made the donuts and at the end, Hatch chose a maple bar. He thought it was a good idea to take one to Thayne and Karas, and we did just that.


Thanks for going with me Hatch, let's do it again next year when your 10! Oh my, my oldest grandson just started the 3rd grade. Before you know it he will be driving his old grandma around!

Who's in grandma's hot car? It's Karas, she thought she was pretty neat riding in the front seat.

Karas loves pizza so I took her to the Brick Oven for lunch. We had so much fun there. Afterwards I took her to Old Navy and we got her some cute new jeans and t-shirts to start her first grade school year. She's growing up. She fell in love with the Hello Kitty T, so of course I had to buy it for her.

An afternoon treat of cupcakes. Yummy, yummy, yummy. I think she chose this one because it had chocolate chips on top.

She was done with pictures when we took this one. I hope they look forward to this just as much I do. Where in the world does the time go. They are both back in school and are liking it so far.


Now fall can begin!

No comments: