Christmas

February 22, 2012

Yes, I'm sewing!

Today in between laundry and blogging I am doing a little sewing. Nothing else but sewing! In fact it's a pajama day. Here's what I'm working on. When I got this book Simple Home, from Sweetwater I knew I wanted to make the quilt on the very bottom of the stack. Without even seeing the whole thing first. Why, cause' I like the fabric.
The Master Suite Quilt. Don't know where it's going to go, maybe it will end up in the White house suite. I just like it and I love, love, love the fabric they used. Only thing is I have used all of my Rouenneries fabric like they used. Now what to do?
And now when I thought it impossible. Rouenneries Deux from French General comes along, it's a must have! So yes, I'm a happy girl with my new fabric. Some of the prints are the same as the first line and she's added a gray color way to it, along with the taupe's and creams. It's beautiful. I have most of the blocks sewn, now the pressing.
And I have all of the sashings made. Making some real progress on it and I'm really liking the results.
Can't wait to show and tell when it's all put together. Have a happy sewing day everyone, I am!

3 comments:

Lida said...

Wow your going like firework! What a lovely quilt it will be and I love the fabrics! Hugs from Holland,
Lida

Else said...

Hey Shannon, It's a nice pattern and with that fabric, WAUW! I love the roueneries, made my Life Is Beautiful quilt with it. Now I gone stop reading blogs, and do some embroidery. Making little cornerstones with hearts on it for my houses quilt! (new quiltvirus in Holland, lol) Have a happy sewing day, hugs

carina said...

I love your patern and of course the fabric is nicccceeee.
And your story in holland of course. By carina