Christmas

September 26, 2008

Another Apron!

Uh-la la! Isn't this one sweet!! No this one isn't for me, and no it's not for a swap. I made this one for my little sister, Jan to give to her good freind that she has known for many years. She is a small petite lady, and likes pink and black. I got the pattern from a book called More Retro Aprons by Cindy Oates. I really enjoyed making this one, I love how the pink and black together make it look both retro and chic.
Thanks Jan for letting me share my talents with you and Ann, I hope she enjoys it for many years, I know she loves to spend time in her kitchen, and who wouldn't if you could wear an apron like this, right!



2 comments:

Shortcake and Company said...

I LOVE that one from the pattern to the fabric. You are one talented chick!

JanTSouthwick said...

It's perfect. I can't wait to give it to Anne now. I know she will love it. I'm "sew" glad I have a sister that has such talent. Thanks