Christmas

March 11, 2009

4 LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!

It's been awhile since I've bragged about these four little darlings. They were all here on Friday while me and the girl's did a little bit of sewing so I made sure I found time to take pictures of all of them. In my brag book they are the cutest grandkids ever. My grandma Larsen used to say, "Have you ever seen an ugly grandchild?" Don't you agree with her, there's not one. McKinley or Little Miss M as we call her. She's getting up on those knees and will be taking off any day now. Watch out world here she comes. She looks much different without one of her many bows. Her eyelashes are so long now they touch her eyebrows, simply darling!

What a cheeser this little guy is. It doesn't matter where he is or what he's doing he is always happy. He was caged up in the play pen and loved playing peek a boo with grammie.


What a sweetheart(most of the time). Karas is a busy, busy 4 year old. She brings lots of love and laughter to our lives. There's never a dull moment when she's around. We wouldn't trade her for anything else in the world.


Hatch is growing up so fast. He's reading and writing very well and loves school. He called us the other night to inform us that he has his first loose tooth and wanted to know if Grandpa could come over that night and pull it. I hope I didn't burst his bubble when I told him it could take a couple of days of wiggling. Then we would be over to help out.

These are 4 little things that make my life happy.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you remember the good things about these crazy kids of ours. Karas is only 3 years and 11 months. Don't make her grow up too fast!