Christmas

March 13, 2009

Welcome to the Corn Wagon!

So when I walked into work Wednesday morning this is what I saw. What a surprise. The Floating Square quilt I finished up last week was hanging on the display rack in the front entry of the store. I knew it was going to be on display but I didn't think it would make the front entry.
The girl's had stayed late Tuesday night and changed the display out to surprise me. I work with such fun ladie's. That morning we finished putting the rest of the fabric line out and refolded the fat quarters to put in the little red wagon. We brought up some Americana stitcheries and the patterns to display as well.
This is what you'll see when you walk through the front door of the Corn Wagon Quilt Shop. Stop in and see us sometime.

4 comments:

Strong said...

I love this display. Shannon you are the best!

Micah and Melinda said...

Its so beautiful! Is this an easy quilt to make?

Deanne said...

I love this quilt. The display is put together so well. Way to go!
It sounds like you are a pretty busy lady. Do you think we could schedule a girls night out sometime? I would love to get together.

Shortcake and Company said...

The Corn Wagon is lucky to have your talent. The entry look great thanks to your talent. I think it's neat that you're able to work at a place and with people you love.