Christmas

February 21, 2010

#2 Quilt

It's only February and I have finished my second quilt of the year. This one turned out so cute that I really should be "BLUSHING" over it. I used the pattern Late Bloomer from Thimble Blossoms and I used the Blush line from Basic Gray for Moda. They liked it so well at the shop, they hung it up and we made kits for it.

Now what should I work on for March?

I've got it! Something perfect to get me in the mood for spring, Liliana from Crazy Old Ladies Quilts. The fabric line is Verna from Kate Spain one of Moda's new designers. The colors in this line are just yummy you could almost eat it like candy! Emily brought this cute kit to me at the shop one day. I'm on my way to start cutting this afternoon in fact, I think this will be my May's class at Dave's Bernina in St. Geroge. What do you think, a quilt or a bag?

4 comments:

Emily Herrick said...

Uh, definately a QUILT!!! I'm sure you're done by now- totally a quilt class quilt, dontcha think!? ;o) See ya tuesday!

Yvonne said...

And there is another one! What a bright and colorful quilt!

Camille said...

Oh my goodness! Love the way your Late Bloomer turned out. I would love to post this on my site (of course giving you credit!) Would you mind? :-)

Camille said...

Darn, your email didn't come through. Glad you tracked me down. Adding it now. Thank you so much!! (love this!)