Christmas

February 23, 2010

I just about forgot to tell everyone about the Bag Ladies class this month at the Corn Wagon. I don't know where this month has gone. But anyway here it is better late than never I suppose.
Isn't she cute? It's called the Kwik Little Klutch. It only takes 2 fat quarters and interfacing, snap and your embellishment and oh, a zipper.
The inside of the bag has 3 pockets, one for your checkbook, one for credit cards and the other for your money. This is just the right size to pick up and go, if you don't want to take your whole purse with you. There's enough room for your keys, cell phone and lipstick! This would work great in diaper bags too.
On the outside you have a bonus zippered pocket, great for loose change. I think this is one of the funnest bags I've made so far. Something on the small scale for a change of pace.

Bag class is on Thursday night February 25th at 6:00. There are still openings left if you want to join us. E-mail(oohsaahsw@aol.com) me if you want in. Or call the Corn Wagon, anyone can help you there. See you on Thursday, I hope.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Ooh how I wish I could take one of your classes! The bag is lovely, one of a kind.