Christmas

February 21, 2010

Simply Sewing 101

After taking January off from Simply Sewing it was fun getting back together with my group of ladies and catching up with what's be going on with everyone. We spent the night sewing on the wall organizers, visiting and eating refreshments of course! Brook and Christine busy at it.
More visiting than sewing going on here with Erin and Dondy. Erin has moved away from the ward but still comes to sew with us and to spread the exciting news of the new bundle of joy that will be coming to the Lambert home. More baby projects on the way I'm sure!

Will they fit here and here? Shanna and Christine placing their pockets in just the perfect spots.

Tah-dah, will you look at that. Brook is all done, well almost, just a few more pockets to sew on and the binding and then it will be done. As you can tell we have lots of fun on these nights so if you want to join there's always room. Bring a friend and come sew. Our next Simply Sewing night will be March 10th @ 6:00. The girl's voted to make the same bag I taught last month at both of my bag classes. I've done so many of these bags I think I could sew them in my sleep. It is a fun and functional bag, here are two more of the bags I have made. They are made from the Blush line from Basic Gray and Oz from Sanae, both from Moda.
Contact me at my e-mail address if you are interested in joining in on the fun that night. oohsaahsw@aol.com I have the supply lists ready girls if you want to stop by and pick yours up.

No comments: