Christmas

February 21, 2010

Come Sew Along!

Did you happen to see the new button I have added on my side bar? "Moose on the Porch Quilts", a local quilt designer in our area is starting a Jelly-Roll Sampler Quilt Along. We will be doing a block every two weeks so that means your quilt will be finished by August. Sounds fun doesn't it? I'm participating and I want you to join to. Click on the button to get all the details from Konda. Oh yah, I forgot to mention she has guest designers doing each block and she has asked Emily of Crazy Old Ladies Quilts to design one of them. Emily is another local that visits the Corn Wagon quite frequently. I have some exciting news to share about myself and Emily but I'll save that for a later post. This is what I've chosen to make my sampler out of. I have had it in my stash for a very long time. If you can't recognize it, it's the Cotton Blosoom line from Bonnie and Camille for Moda. This is going to start March 1st so hurry over and get signed up 'cause she's giving away prizes all the way through the sew along. You don't want to miss out on those do you?

No comments: