Christmas

February 12, 2009

Let's Swap!

I'm sure some of you have noticed that the Amy Butler Apron Swap badge is gone from my side bar. Well, because this is the apron I received in that fun swap. Thank you so much Kymberley. This apron is one of the cutest I have received yet. She did a beautiful job on it. She also sent some notecards and a Stampin' Up Valentines card. This is so funny, but we made this same card at Kira's last month. Kira was going to try and see if the same girl's that did the cards and this swap had by chance sent them to Kymberley in her package. Isn't that kind of weird? And this is the apron I sent out to Amber in MI. It's the cooking/craft pattern that I have made several of. It's fun and practical. I trimmed it with brown bias tape and of course added the pink ric-rac to add some zest to it. The fabric is from Amy's Lotus collection. These have been some of my favorites for along time. I'm glad I ran onto some when I was looking for the fabric. I also sent a shopping list notepad and some recipe cards along with a couple of recipes.

Now I'm off to sew my diaper bag for the AB Bag Swap that me and the girl's did. Kaitlyn and Kira have both sent the packages to their partners. They both did darling bags. Here is a picture of Kaitlyn's bag that I helped her sew on Monday in Levan. She did a really good job on it, she must have a really good sewing teacher!! jk Stay tuned for pictures of my finished bag.
I think this turned out adorable, her partner is going to love it! Who wouldn't, right?

No comments: