Christmas

May 31, 2009

Bag-oholics!

Meet some of my bag-oholic friends. Thursday evening was my first bag class at the Corn Wagon. We had "SEW" much fun getting to know one another. These are ladies I had never met but have seen them in the store now and them. I have a feeling we will be seeing a bit more of them as they all seemed very interested in the Bag Ladies Club. We had 12 in the class. We have had such a great response to this new club that we have added a second class for this same bag. We are holding a morning class on June 10th from 10:00 -12:00. I think we still have openings left if you are interested in joining us.


Most of the fabrics the ladies were using were bright and fun, just right for a new summer bag. Our refreshment's that night were the homemade Twix Bars I blogged about awhile back. My camera died before the evening was over so I didn't get any pictures of finished bags. For those that didn't complete their bag on that night, for an incentive to get their bags done and to come join us for the next months bag we will be having a monthly drawing. I'm making a fun little quilt to hang up. You guessed it, it has bags that we can put our prizes in. Fun huh.
Our theme for our June bags is Have Bags, Will Travel! Stop in and see the display and sign up. I think you might like what's in store for you.

No comments: