Christmas

May 31, 2009

We are family . . .

I 've got all my brothers and sisters with me. I think that's how the song goes. It was great to get together with this wild bunch! We were all in town for Memorial weekend so we met at Goodwood's in Orem for dinner on Saturday night. It's been a very long time since we have all been together. We had lot's of fun visiting and catching up on everyone's kids and grandkids.
Meet my fantastic family: Front row: Collette(sister), Deb(sister-in-law), Me, Jan(sister), Tamara(sister), Annette(sister-in-law) Back row: Randy(brother-in-law), Blake(brother), Stuart(hubby), Channing(brother-in-law), Richard(brother-in-law) and Lane(brother)

1 comment:

JanTSouthwick said...

That was fun with all of us there. And I'm glad you got some good pictures. Of the three pictures taken with my camera, one doesn't show Blake at all and the other doesn't show Channing's face at all. But you can see all of us in the third picture, which just happens to have Richard sticking his fingers in Tamara's ears.But at least he has us all smiling big.