Christmas

January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to:

Kaitlyn, John, and Jacob. While Jacob and Angie were here this weekend we thought we better celebrate all the January birthdays. Stuart fixed a dutch oven dinner for us, complete with homemade biscuits. This is one of the favorites here at the Whitehouse. Then I made the kids their own cakes, Kaitlyn was a little different this year, all she wanted was a dozen homemade biscuits from her Dad. Jacob wanted the same thing he has had for hum, should we say just about all his life. That would be homemade brownies. Nothing fancy for this boy. I failed to ask John what he wanted, so I made him the yummy chocolate cake that has the caramel ice cream topping and sweetened condensed milk drizzled over the cake and then topped with cool whip and toffee bits.
Kaitlyn's birthday is the 24th and Jacob and John share the same day of the 28th.

Happy Birthday to all of you!
Here are a few random shots of the day.



Our cute little Karas, isn't this attractive. There's nothing like a yummy brownie all at one time. What a fun afternoon we had visiting and enjoying each other's company. I'm glad they could all be here for the weekend, we don't get together as much as we used to, the kids are all scattered around. I'm so lucky to have such a great family, I love each and every one of them so much. Thanks for making my life complete.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Karas loves the homoemade brownies as much as I do

Shortcake and Company said...

That's quite a birthday bash! Sounds scrumptious...