Christmas

January 25, 2009

Let's make bags!

Scrap bags that is! These fun pincushion, scrap bag combo are what's on the agenda for my Simply Sewing 101 class on February 10th. The bags are pecfect for the arm of your favorite sewing chair or on top of your sewing machine or cabinet. They have a small pocket inside for your seam ripper, needles and thread. There's even a leash for your scissors so you don't have to be looking for them again. These would make great gifts for the sewing or crafting enthusiast.
I just love the convience of this bag, everything is at your finger tips. These can be made from just 2 cordinating fat quarters or 2, 1/3 yard cuts of fabric or better yet your SCRAPS! What a great way to use up some of those scraps stacking up. If you think you might be interested, come join us at Simply Sewing 101. I'm always happy to see new faces there. Contact me either by phone or my e-mail, oohsaahsw@aol.com to let me know your coming.

No comments: