Christmas

January 18, 2009

A Sneak Peek!

Here's a sneak peek of a quilt I'm working on for the shop. I have been wanting to do a Dresden plate quilt for along time, but I wanted to do it on a larger scale than a regular Dresden plate. I came up with this cute idea, (I hope!) and Aunt Mo (Ramona) at the store is pushing me along to get it done. So she has helped me plan it out and drew up my pattern. What a sweetie. This is going to be a 50" x 50" quilt, just the right size for a baby. The finished dresden is 36". Here are the instructions for the pattern, a little bit of chicken scratch right now, but I will get them typed up nice and pretty for the shop. If it turns out the way I want it, we will have kits for them in the store.


I'm making the quilt out of the new Moda line, Hello Betty from Choloe's Closet. It's a fun new retro line we just got in. Watch for the finished project coming up soon on my blog. I can't wait to share it with you.

No comments: