Christmas

April 19, 2009

Bunko anyone?

What is all this mayhem you ask. I've got a few projects I'm working on this week. My good friend, Deanne called me the first of the month to see if I would be willing to help her out with her Bunko gifts. I didn't know they still played this game. But anyway I was thrilled that she would ask me to do this. Here's what we have come up with. Well, you really can't see it all but the fabric to get started. I am going to be making aprons and some kitchen accessories to go along with them. I hope they turn out like I have them worked out in my brain.
The fabric is so bright and cute in the oranges, pinks and browns. I'll show them off when I get them completed. Everyone will be a winner at Deanne's bunko. I wonder if she needs a sub that night!

No comments: