Christmas

January 5, 2010

A fun tradition for my girls!

A couple of years ago I started this tradition for Kira and Kaitlyn. I call it the Christmas Pajama Gram. Here's what I do. The week before Christmas I assemble a package for each of the girl's with new jammies and some kind of fun goodies. Who doesn't like to get all comfy cozy to finish up all the last minute wrapping, cooking etc. Or to sit down and just cuddle up to a good holiday movie. In with their pj's this year I put some footie socks, the Holiday movie and some Hershey Hugs and Kisses. The card said, "Hugs" and "Kisses" this "Holiday" season! Love, Santa and Mrs. Claus. They loved their packages sent from the North Pole at 284 N. 400 E.!! Kira's package
Kaitlyn's package

And look what was waiting for me one night during the holidays when I got home from work. A fun little package from 2 Mrs. Claus'. They did it back to me. What a complete surprise.
New jammies, slipppers, candy and a cute new necklace charm. What cute girl's I have.
I have something in the works already for next year, can't wait!

No comments: