Christmas

January 17, 2010

New Year, New Quilts!!

This is my first completed quilt of the new year, well sort of. If you remember I went to St. George back in November to a class to learn this fun and easy quilt. Well I finished quilting it and got the binding done. It is made from the Happy Campers line from Sandy Klop, I like her lines because they always seem to have a vintage look to them. Can you see how the triangles make up the hidden circle?
I will be teaching this class now at the Super Spring Retreat in Ephraim. This is put on in the spring by Pie Plate Patterns. They have also asked me to do a Mystery Bag. This retreat isn't until April, if you want some info on it, get in touch with me. It sounds like its going to be way fun with lots and lots of classes for us to choose from. Now onto more of those started quilts from 2009, this is the year to get them completed. Did I just make that a New Year's Resolution? I guess so.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh what a cute quilt. You do such a good job, wish I had your energy. Looking forward to the bag class :)

Allie said...

LOVE the quilt! Great job.

Yvonne said...

Lovely colorful quilt. Great to make with 'left-over' fabric!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Love your quilt! So cute! What a great resolution for the New Year!