Christmas

March 2, 2011

Everythings coming up Petunia's!

Last week I had the opportunity to teach my Bag Ladies the Petunia Bag from Izzy and Ivy. What a fun group of ladies I have to work with. My faithful's are always there and I am happy to see new faces each month. There's always one or two. Janean and Whitney plugging away at their bags.
Each bag was so different in fabrics, but the end results of each was adorable. Petunia is quite a time consuming bag and I am very proud of these ladies for accomplishing what they got done on Saturday. Way to "SEW" ladies!
We had everything from zebra to florals and dots.
Meet the bag ladies, Lorraine, Janean, Whitney, Marianne, Nanette and Sharon.
And two more, Chelsey and Devron.
Thanks ladies for a great Saturday of sewing, it's a pleasure sewing with you!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Every time it amazes me how fast you all can sew on that machines! It looks like Spring is arriving soon, looking at the colorful bags!