Christmas

March 2, 2011

Something easy!

I live for new magazines, quilt ones that is! So when I got my new issue of Quilts and More I couldn't wait to go through it. There are always so many fun things to make in it. In this issue I found the inspiration to make these zippered pouches. I changed them up just a little. I added a small band of accent fabric and then added a button and flower for a little punch. The aqua flower is made from jumbo rick rack. I hope I can remember how I did it. Have you ever had one of those moments that it just worked out the first time? Check out this magazine for other fun projects. If you aren't hooked on this one yet, you will be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are very nice `i love the fabric you used.
greatings from Carina

Yvonne said...

What a cute little bag for make-up and other little stuff a girl needs in her purse! Great idea to make a flower out of a rick rack!