Christmas

November 1, 2010

Full house!

The more the merrier, right? Boy did I have a full classroom last Thursday night at my Trick or Treat bag class. I had 13 come that night. That's a first since I started teaching bags over a year ago. Although we were a bit scrunched we had lots of fun sewing together. We celebrated Whitney's birthday that night. We sang Happy Birthday and had cupcakes. What's a party without those yummy things. Thanks for sharing Whitney.
Smile for the camera birthday girl!
Donna, Whitney and Nanette making their posies for their bags. What's so funny about making posies Nanette?
More posies makers.
Here is a picture of some of the finished bags. There sure were some lucky trick or treaters this weekend. This bag would also make a nice scripture bag. Insulate it and you have a great lunch bag. Thanks ladies for making my job so much fun. See you next month.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I am sure they all got fille with treats last weekend! They are so cute! And you sure got a full house there in the CW.