Christmas

November 13, 2010

Something Sporty for Baby!

Four weeks until we meet this new little one that is coming to the White house gang. This is another quilt for him. Something on the sporty side. Browns, rust and gold make up the quilt. The border is a vintage baseball print that we had hanging around the shop. Not much of it though so I had to find the right pattern to accomadate it. I found the pattern in the Simplify book by Camille Roskelly. Her book really has some great projects in it.
The back is dimple dot minkee in dark brown. It is so soft and cuddly. Just what a wee one needs.
Look how cute the quilting is. I had Allie Anderson of mystrandz.blogspot.com quilt it for me. She does some amazing stuff on her quilts. Alli lives close to the shop so I see her quite often. She's doing another one for me as we speak. And of course it's for baby. I know his name but that's going to be a surprise when you meet him in about four weeks, or sooner if the mom has her way!

4 comments:

Martha said...

Sweet Quilt! I love minkee!! Little baby boy is so lucky!

Yvonne said...

This baby sure has some quilts waiting for him when he comes into this world! And they are all so cute and made with love I can tell. Just a few more weeks to go....

Nedra said...

I love the new book by Camille. Your quilt turned out perfect for a little boy. Best of luck as you await the birth of a new grandson.

Tracy said...

Wow just stunning.