Christmas

October 30, 2008

Package delivered

These are the fun items that I sent to Theresa, my partner in the Fall Favorite Things swap, I can blog about it now because she received her package on Wednesday. Take a look at what I sent. Both me and Theresa have a few of the same favorite things. This was alot of fun, I know Kira did it to, I wonder if she's gotten her package yet. Her partner is one lucky lady, Kira has gone to alot of work for her's, well I'll just say this, it's darling! I sent: A homemade tablerunner, cause I like to sew and decorate for fall.
Apple cider reed difuser, I like a home filled with the aroma's of fall.
Pumpkin Cookie Recipe and the ingredients to make them, this was the 1-2-3- easy one.
This is one of my favorite fall recipes, because it's so simple to make.
A oven mitt and hot pad, to help with the baking.
A cute little bowl for her finished cookies.
A few things I got at the boutique like the homemade caramels, the pumpkin spice soap,
lip balm, and cider mix. The 3 stacked wood block set reminding us of the bountiful
season that is upon us.
A country living magazine, because this is my favorite magazine for fall. She can curl up
with it while sipping cider and eating cookies.
I hope Theresa is enjoying her package, I really had a good time putting this one together. It was something different from the other swaps I've participated in. Thanks to Laura for putting it together.

1 comment:

deborah peake said...

You have too much fun. I love reading your blog spot. I am in Manchester, New Hampshire today and the leaves are beautiful and it reminds me of fall and the sweet smell of apple cider and the fall aroma. I still remember Jacob taking line dancing and what a dancer he was. How time flys by. He is so handsome.. I can't believe your mom has been gone for 2 years. Wow!! i still remember her smell of estee lauder and fun sense of humor. She was fun to be around and visit with. She loved her girls and your Saturday shopping trips.. I loved the Halloween bags. I am not a very good Nana to Brixton because I don't make fun bags. my e-mail address is deborahpeake@comcast.net keep in touch. My blanket turned out darling. love ya, Happy Halloween!!!